CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) hosts an annual symposium that promotes collaborations, broadcasts career opportunities, informs trainees on diverse imaging applications and fosters a greater understanding of the commercialization process.
Our 20th symposium will be held virtually, and we would like to use this opportunity to invite colleagues from outside Ontario to participate. The symposium features world-renowned keynote speakers and sessions that bring together our trainees with imaging scientists, clinicians and patient groups, and industry representatives. Our last symposium had 400 participants and showcased 160 trainee presentations in either 20-minutes oral presentations and 3-minute pitch presentations.
We encourage students and trainees of all levels to share early-stage and work-in-progress research. The symposium proceedings are not indexed, not pre-emptive of follow-up publication elsewhere. We encourage abstract submissions in all areas of research areas in relation to medical imaging and image guided interventions such as the following:
- Abstracts must follow the formatting requirement outlined here.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the Microsoft conference management toolkit (CMT): https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ImNO2022/Submission/index/
- Abstracts will be reviewed by 3 expert reviewers.
- The submission deadline is Friday, December 3, 2021
- Multiple awards will be given to the best trainee presenters.