Imaging Network Ontario is an initiative created in response to a request by the Ontario Research Development Challenge Fund for assistance in harmonizing its investments in imaging research. The establishment of the Imaging Network Ontario provides a means of harnessing and focusing the intellectual and innovative capabilities at Ontario universities in partnerships with emerging and established medical imaging companies to create a strong and sustainable internationally competitive imaging industry based on scientific excellence in Ontario.
The Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) hosts an annual symposium that promotes collaborations, broadcasts career opportunities, informs trainees on diverse imaging applications and fosters a greater understanding of the commercialization process.
The symposium features world-renowned keynote speakers and sessions that bring together our trainees with imaging scientists, clinicians and patient groups, and industry representatives.
Our 22nd symposium will be on March 19 - 20, 2024 in Hilton Meadowvale, Mississauga, Ontario. Stay tuned for details!
- Registration Opens: October 2nd, 2023
- Call for Abstracts Submission Opens: October 2nd, 2023
- Call for Abstracts Submission Deadline: December 1st, 2023
- Acceptance Notifications Sent: January 15th, 2024
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: February 15th, 2024
- Hotel Discount Deadline: February 15th, 2024
- Symposium Dates: March 19-20, 2024
- Venue: Hilton Meadowvale, Mississauga, Ontario
ImNO 2024 Co-Chairs
Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
Toronto Metropolitan University
ImNO 2024 Organizing Committee
Viktoria Batarchuk, Lakehead University
Carol Richardson, OICR Imaging Program
Srinjoy Bhuiya, University of Alberta