The Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) hosts an annual symposium that promotes collaborations, broadcasts career opportunities, informs trainees on diverse imaging applications and fosters a greater understanding of the commercialization process.
The symposium features world-renowned keynote speakers and sessions that bring together our trainees with imaging scientists, clinicians and patient groups, and industry representatives. This year we are excited to be back to an in-person meeting. Our keynote speakers are Karen Yeates and Lena Maier-Hein and we are planning a panel session on remote health and clinical translation.
Our 21st symposium will be on March 23 - 24, 2023 in London, Ontario. Stay tuned for details!
- Submission system opens: October 10, 2022
- 1-page abstract submission deadline: December 2, 2022
- Acceptance notification: January 16, 2023
- Mode of Presentation (Oral/Pitch/Poster) notification: February 1, 2023
- Symposium Dates: March 23-24, 2023
- Venue: DoubleTree Hilton, London Ontario
ImNO 2023 Co-Chairs
Robarts Research Institute
University of Manitoba
ImNO 2023 Organizing Committee
Michael Daly, University Health Network
Fateen Basharat, Metropolitan University (co-chair)
Carol Richardson, OICR Imaging Program